When do I start weighing in?
Please do put your office weight into your phone as your baseline weight. Then the following morning, check your weight at home and input the home collected number into the PreventScripts software. When your scale kit arrives to your home, connect it to your smartphone according to the following instructions
Follow the instructions below to connect your scale to your smartphone.
- Install 4 AAA batteries into the back of your scale.
- Place the scale on a hard surface (not carpet or rug).
- Open the “PreventScripts RPM” app on your smartphone.
- If you have not downloaded the app yet, search “PreventScripts RPM” in either the Google Play Store or Apple Store.
- Open the app to the home screen. If this is your first time opening the app, it will ask you a series of questions. Fill those out until you get to the home screen.
- Make sure bluetooth is turned on in your Phone settings. Turn off Bluetooth on your phone for 10 seconds, then turn Bluetooth back on.
- On the home screen, click “Connect My Scale”.
- Step on the Scale. Wait until you hear the scale beep, then click “Load Device” or “Refersh” on your phone screen.
- Find the device labeled “PreventScripts” Click “Connect” (You may have a pop up that says “Device Connected”, If so, Click “OK”Find the device labeled “PreventScripts”, click “Connect”. (You may have a pop up that says “device connected”, if so, click “Ok”.
- Once the device is connected, click “Get Weight”.