How to Connect Your Scale with the PreventScripts App and Complete your First Weigh in
Follow the instructions below to connect your scale to your smartphone.
- Install 4 AAA batteries into the back of your scale.
- Place the scale on a hard surface (not carpet or rug).
- Open the “PreventScripts RPM” app on your smartphone.
- If you have not downloaded the app yet, search “PreventScripts RPM” in either the Google Play Store or Apple Store.
- Open the app to the home screen. If this is your first time opening the app, it will ask you a series of questions. Fill those out until you get to the home screen.
- Make sure bluetooth is turned on in your Phone settings. Turn off Bluetooth on your phone for 10 seconds, then turn Bluetooth back on.
- On the home screen, click “Connect My Scale”.
- Step on the Scale. Wait until you hear the scale beep, then click “Load Device” or “Refersh” on your phone screen.
- Find the device labeled “PreventScripts” Click “Connect” (You may have a pop up that says “Device Connected”, If so, Click “OK”Find the device labeled “PreventScripts”, click “Connect”. (You may have a pop up that says “device connected”, if so, click “Ok”.
- Once the device is connected, click “Get Weight”.